Pelvital is a privately held company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our vision is to significantly improve the lives of people who suffer from pelvic floor disorders.
The company is evaluating the FlyteTM System, an investigational device designed to strengthen and potentially heal the pelvic floor muscle system. It uses a unique technology capable of delivering “mechanotherapy”. Mechanotherapy is a proven method for strengthening and healing muscle systems, but has not been used to target pelvic floor muscles until now. Early clinical results in women with stress urinary incontinence demonstrated a high success rate with Flyte.
The Flyte System is currently under clinical evaluation in the United States for women with stress urinary incontinence. It will be evaluated in additional pelvic floor disorders in the future.
Sign-up for Pelvital news updates
This Is A Headline Widget
You can customize it and put it where ever you want
- The Pelvital System is designed to strengthen and heal pelvic floor muscles
- Mechanical Transduction is a proven treatment for healing muscles
- The Pelvital System is the first SUI treatment to use Mechanical Transduction
- Our first Pelvital System clinical study demonstrated a high SUI cure rate
- The Pelvital System is used in the privacy of home for only 5-minutes a day
- The Pelvital System provides visual guidance on "How to Conduct Proper Kegel Exercises"
- The Pelvital System was designed by doctors who specialize in Muscle Rehabilitation and Treating Urinary Incontinence