I. What Information is Collected?
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Your name and email address to register to receive news updates and other company-related updates, promotions and materials from us;
- Your name, email address, phone number and any additional information you voluntarily provide to us through the “Contact Us” form on the Site;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site, and for us to credit your account for various online transactions;
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
II. Your Feedback, Comments and Ideas
While Pelvital is pleased to receive feedback, comments and ideas from visitors to the Site, Pelvital hereby informs you that any information that you submit through the Site will be considered non-personal, non-confidential and non-proprietary. If you transmit any ideas, information, concepts, know-how or techniques or materials to Pelvital through the Site, you hereby grant Pelvital an unrestricted, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute them in any medium, and agree that Pelvital is free to use them for any purpose. You agree that Pelvital shall not be under any obligation whatsoever to return any unsolicited submissions from you. You agree that Pelvital shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the unsolicited submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other provider of the unsolicited submissions.
III. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 13.
IV. How is User Information Used and Shared?
We collect information about you in order to provide our services to you. We also collect information that is necessary for the Site to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Allowing you to receive information from us regarding Pelvital services, news updates and other company-related updates, promotions and materials;
- Tracking information about your visits to our Site or use of the Site to allow us to provide better service;
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the Site and develop additional products and services to offer;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the Site that you have initiated;
- Providing information about your usage or preferences to our third-party vendors and providers; and
We may provide user information to third-party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, maintenance or development of our Site, development of online products and services or customer service or new product development, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to our users. We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their products to you. We may share this information with any subsidiaries, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or as otherwise required by law.
V. Business Transfers
We may disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Pelvital, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Pelvital transfers or sells the Site or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you have provided to us.
VI. Behavioral Advertising
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display Pelvital product advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytic cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site or another site affiliated with Pelvital products or services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address or phone number) we collect or you provide on the Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by using Google’s Ads Settings.
VII. How is User Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all user information collected on our Site.
VIII. How Can Users Limit Information Collected?
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.;
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the Site; and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
IX. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Site.
X. Contacting Us
Pelvital USA, Inc.
1000 LaSalle Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403