You are eligible to return Flyte and receive a full or partial refund if one these conditions are met:
You will receive a full refund if you return the product unopened within 30 days of purchase with receipt. Unopened means that the seal on the internal packaging must be intact. You must contact Flyte Customer Care for Return Authorization code. A restocking fee of 15% of patient purchase price will be applied. Based on purchase price of $650, the restocking fee is $97.50.
The product has manufacturer defect-related problems from normal use of the product and meets these conditions:
- The product’s warranty registration was activated within 2 weeks of purchase.
- The product was returned (with box/receipt). No restocking fee will apply.
- Pelvital deems that the warranty is valid:
- Warranty does not extend to any products (a) that have been subject to misuse, neglect, abuse, improper cleaning, disinfecting, storage, accident, or that have not been properly maintained; (b) that have been modified; or (c) that have been disassembled, serviced, or reassembled by any party other than Pelvital USA.
You may return the product and receive replacement or full refund if the product is damaged in shipping (opened or unopened) and returned in original packaging within 15 days of purchase with receipt. Please contact Flyte Customer Care for Return Authorization Code. Pelvital will ship a replacement.
You are unable to use the Flyte wand
- To be eligible for return, you must contact Pelvital Customer Care by phone within two weeks of purchase.
- The device may be used or unused.
- The product is returned to Pelvital with receipt and Customer Care Return Authorization Code. No restocking fee will apply. You will receive a full/partial refund.